Services & packages
All companies that send employees to the Netherlands and individuals who are thinking of working here, will have to deal with immigration rules, paperwork and Dutch institutions. You may find yourself in the middle of a labyrinth. Don’t worry: we can help you find the right path.
RSH Immigration Law Practice provides strategic counsel and customized solutions to help international businesses deal efficiently and effectively with their cross-border workforce in the Netherlands.
The Immigration Services offered by RSH Immigration Law Practice include completing all formal legal requirements allowing foreigners to live and work in the Netherlands.
Our service goes even further: once the employee is in the Netherlands, one of our experienced consultants will escort him or her to all required registration and application appointments. And it doesn’t even have to stop there. Our consultants will be happy to help open up bank accounts, assist with the 30 percent ruling and give tax advice. We will make the transition as smooth as possible for you.
The following Immigration Procedures are regularly offered by RSH Immigration Law Practice: EU Registration, Proof of Lawful Residence, EU Notification, Knowledge Migrant Procedure, Residence Permit, Work Permit, Business Visa and De-registration.
RSH Immigration Law Practice is praised by many for its high standard of knowledge and professionalism and for its strong working relationship with all relevant Dutch institutions.
If you’d like more information regarding our immigration services, don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form and we’ll make sure you don’t have to worry about the immigration procedures.
Feeling at home in a country you’ve never lived in before is far from easy and will not happen overnight. Nevertheless, it will happen sooner than you thought possible if you find the right people to help you.
RSH Relocation Assistance is a ‘one-stop’ provider of services, which means that we take care of all relocation-related enquires. We have been growing steadily thanks to our following strengths:
- We provide high-quality services and strong customer-service attitude. In 2009 we received the EuRA quality seal as only one of three relocation companies in the Netherlands. RSH was recertified in 2011, 2013 and in 2016.
- We offer competitive service prices thanks to an effective and quality-driven approach. Our quality and process handbooks are up to date. We measure the quality of our services quarterly;
- We work with a real-time tracking and monitoring system;
- Our consultants are selected carefully, based on their professionalism and personality. Each of them have received a statement of good behavior from the government, which is yearly renewed. They all work exclusively for RSH. Most of them have lived abroad and speak multiple languages.
Our consultants are very dedicated to helping international assignees and their families adjust to their new country.
There is the usual paperwork when moving from one country to another (hyperlink immigration), there is the need to find a place to live (hyperlink expat housing), the necessity to run the house properly (hyperlink house management), and then there is more….
To give you some examples of relocation assistance:
- For families it’s very important to choose the right school for their children. RSH Relocation Assistance will provide you with an overview of new school options, explain the different educational systems and arrange visits to the nearest international schools;
- For expat partners it might be crucial to find employment or to take Dutch language classes or an inter-cultural training. Our consultants have the right expertise and tools to help you find what you’re looking for;
- Our consultants can help you understand the Dutch system. They can explain the daily life, the healthcare system, religious services, etc. They can arrange sports, leisure activities, shopping and language courses for the family as well as find home-care services. Last but not least, they can help you get in contact with other expats.
If you’d like to know more about the way we can assist you, don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form. We can’t wait to make you feel at home as soon as possible!
In a nutshell, our Housing Management Service looks after your property or rental home.
We started this service in the beginning of 2013, following a client’s request. In no time both the services captured under ‘Housing Management’ and the number of companies and individuals who wanted to benefit from our new core service expanded rapidly.
Our Housing Management Service is meant for corporations as well as private persons and consists of maintaining the property and looking after your property while you’re away from home. Some examples of our services are:
- negotiating and finalizing the rental contract;
- assisting you with the inspection report;
- managing the rental contract, including paying rent monthly;
- paying the utilities, including gas, water, electricity, internet and telephone provider;
- securing municipal taxes and housing related insurances;
- organizing the moving of furniture and/or buying of new furniture;
- repair of items;
- organizing cleaning services for arrival and/or departure.
Some companies own or rent the houses where their employees live. RSH Housing Management provides the above services for staff houses too.
On your request, our services can be tailor-made.
If you’d like more information regarding our housing services, don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form. After all, we’re here to look after your property or rental home!